cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Scanning

PDF Scanning

JRocko
New member | Level 2

The new version of this app scanning is gross compared to the old model. It is very sloppy cropping the edges compared to the old style camera interface that would make you focus on the object for some time then carefully trim. Couldn't tell the difference between tradition scanning equipment. Now, if your camera is on auto, it just rapid fires on anything in the frame and the only way to counter this is to change your setting to manual but then you have to take extra time trimming the pages to your liking. Is there a way to revert back to the prior versions of the scan functions? 

1 Reply 1

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

I'm sorry to hear this, @JRocko

Is it perhaps possible to upload a screenshot of what you see exactly, when trying to scan your files, so that I can have a visual of this? 

I'll be able to further help this way and pass your feedback to our team about this, if necessary. 

Keep me posted!

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?