cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement of Dropbox to a new Laptop

Movement of Dropbox to a new Laptop

AWallen
New member | Level 2

I am a non technical user. I had Dropbox for basic users - small start up capacity. I receive materials from various persons. My laptop died about 5 weeks ago. I rushed to purchase a new laptop and it arrived with all opf my materials transferred. Alas I could not find Dropbox. I tried every link possible - frustrated to thew max to talk with someone at Dropbox - all failed - Sales sent me to dropbox.com but no luck as I am not technical - frustration mounts.

Issue: hoe do I get Dropbox on my new laptop with materials that were sent to me previously?  1000 thank yous. 

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II

Hi @AWallen 

Easiest way is to just download Dropbox from www.dropbox.com/downloading and install using your username and password - that will then sync everything to the local device. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?