cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500

Error 500 when trying to access the Dropbox website

kmnyc
New member | Level 2

Unable to access dropbox website or my files - keep getting this message :

Error (500)

Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropbox team has been notified. Check out our Status Page to see if there is a known incident, our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

65 Replies 65

fwin
New member | Level 2

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? It was working fine earlier today.  Error (500)

salmaboufoullous
New member | Level 2

I keep getting an error 500 when I try to sign in and I really need access to my files because I have a very close deadline.

Someone please get back to me asap with a solution.

jbp123isme
New member | Level 2

Same issues on Edge.  Two seperate Dropbox accounts across several computers down.  Our entire company is at a standstill.

Stokes84
New member | Level 2

Adding that I've tried IE Edge and also getting this error.

MarlenC
New member | Level 2

Same here.  Clearing cache does not work nor does incognito.

eastonarchery
New member | Level 2

Same for me! Error 500!

l23
New member | Level 2

Constant Error (500) when after password input. Not yet reported on status dashboard. Anyone else encountering the same? 

eastonarchery
New member | Level 2

Not for me.  It is happening after login.

MarlenC
New member | Level 2

Tried Edge too.  No success.

tmandava
New member | Level 2

Hi

I am getting the same issue when trying to access dropbox via chrome web browser.

Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropbox team has been notified. Check out our Status page to see if there is a known incident, our Help Centre and forums for help, or head back to home.

Please assist, I have tried a different browser as well as tried an incognito page

Need more support?