cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot establish a secure connection after dropbox update to 111.4.472

Cannot establish a secure connection after dropbox update to 111.4.472

gabriel_nemeth
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

After the dropbox app (Window 10) updates itself to the latest 111.4.472 version, I'm getting this 'Cannot establish a secure connection'.

I've checked my time on my laptop, router. It's fine. I've disabled firewalls and the whole Eset Security. I've checked my ports. Everything is fine. I've turned off the proxy setting inside app. Scanned my system for viruses, nothing fount. The only solution is to revert back to the older version, but if I do so, the app will update itself so I'm at the beginning.

440 Replies 440

Martin D.22
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Desktop version is 111.4.472 ... as it says in the subject line
I am able to access the Dropbox web site and see my files

TK74
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Me too ... Windows 10 has done some usual updates (weekly) them a traditional reboot ... 

This morning the red flag, and nothing seems to help.

nebulon5
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Howdy!  Where can I go to download this beta version?  I'm having the same issue.  

BiG 10
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Edit: Walter's instructions for Eset solved my problem as well. Thanks for the help!

skxander
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

stesso problema!!!!

ReneMo
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I'm having this same issue as well - never had it before. System clock is fine.

Windows / Dropbox all latest versions. Same problem on 2 different computers with version 111.4.472.

LuLB
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi there! I just realised that my Dropbox has stopped syncronizing two days ago, without apparent reason. I stop and resume the syncronisation but it does not work. There is a warning "impossible to establish a secure Internet connection", but I am using my PC with the same Internet connection. I know a colleague has the same problem. Is it a generalised problem? What can I do to solve it? Thank you!

Mindspiel
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

DB Fix this. Same problem all over the globe.

zaffinetti
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

da qualche giorno continua a comparire in notifica la dicitura "impossibile stabilire una connessione sicura", un problema insomma che in un certo modo pare sia legato alle impostazioni di data e ora del pc, che tra l'altro ho sincronizzato con l'orario di internet.

Qualcuno ha dei suggerimenti su come risolvere? ver 111.4.472

Grazei 

puzzler565
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Same problem this morning. Windows 10, ESet av, Dropbox just updated to 111.4.472. I can reach Dropbx.com but cannot sync.

Need more support?