cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: impossibile stabilire una connessione sicura

Cannot establish a secure connection after dropbox update to 111.4.472

gabriel_nemeth
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

After the dropbox app (Window 10) updates itself to the latest 111.4.472 version, I'm getting this 'Cannot establish a secure connection'.

I've checked my time on my laptop, router. It's fine. I've disabled firewalls and the whole Eset Security. I've checked my ports. Everything is fine. I've turned off the proxy setting inside app. Scanned my system for viruses, nothing fount. The only solution is to revert back to the older version, but if I do so, the app will update itself so I'm at the beginning.

440 Replies 440

piazza
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

ho  dropbox Plus e su 12 applicazioni funzionano tutti bene , mentre ho aggiunto ulteriore 2 applicazione  dello stesso tipo di quelle precedenti  e mi danno il messaggio impossibile stabilire una connessione sicura

Herman66
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Ik krijg sinds kort een melding dat dropbox . (kan geen beveiligde internet verbinding tot stand brengen).

wat kan daar de oorzaak van zijn ik heb hey op mijn desktop en laptop/

kunnen jullie mij helpen dit probleem op te lossen/

Eduard13
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Добрый день. Dropbox пишет , что не удвлость установить защищенное соединение, так как неправильно заданы настройки даты и времени. Мы проверяли, время установлено верно, интернет есть. 

1800g
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Зайдите в настройки Dropbox и убедитесь, что для параметра «Прокси-сервер» установлено значение «Без прокси»

Найдите раздел "Cannot establish a secure connection" по ссылке ниже

https://help.dropbox.com/installs-integrations/desktop/cant-establish-secure-connection

igiuscal
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

PIAZZA: installa la versione beta e ti funzionerà; io ho risolto così!

Sneaker42
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

@Donna7752 

@seriousnick 

The installed desktop version got broken by an update last friday.

Try the beta mentioned here. Worked for me.

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-desktop-client-builds/Beta-Build-112-3-254/td-p/476277

Donna7752
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Thanks, Nick, but will installing the Beta version on the problem PC then have undesired effects on the other 2 devices it's working perfectly on? In short, I'm a bit nervous about it!

ifigares
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi!

Also have the same problem.

Cannot establish a secure connection after dropbox update to 111.4.472

Unistalled and installed again, same thing.

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for all your posts here, happy to see you all helping out those new to the thread too!

If you haven't already, @Francisgo, @butnothing and @ifigares, please try installing the latest beta version from here, to see if that does the trick.

If not, please let me know if you happen to be running ESET on your device too.

@Herman66, Ik heb je bericht hier ook verplaatst, omdat je hetzelfde probleem ondervindt. Probeer de bètaversie van de app vanaf hier en laat me weten of dat helpt.

(@Herman66,I also moved your post here, as you're having the same issue. Please try the beta version of the app from here, and let me know if that helps.)

@Donna7752, this will only take affect on the computer that's having the issue, it won't make any changes to the other devices.

As always, I'm here if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Ricardoalmendra
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

hi,

Tks for your answer.

It was not the antivirus, I guess.

Donwloaded and instaled the new Beta version of dropbox and is back to work.

Thank you

Need more support?