cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't establish a secure internet connection - sync error

Cannot establish a secure connection after dropbox update to 111.4.472

gabriel_nemeth
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

After the dropbox app (Window 10) updates itself to the latest 111.4.472 version, I'm getting this 'Cannot establish a secure connection'.

I've checked my time on my laptop, router. It's fine. I've disabled firewalls and the whole Eset Security. I've checked my ports. Everything is fine. I've turned off the proxy setting inside app. Scanned my system for viruses, nothing fount. The only solution is to revert back to the older version, but if I do so, the app will update itself so I'm at the beginning.

440 Replies 440

Chemagc
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Se puede acceder al modo web correctamente, pero no a la aplicación. Debido a la falta de asistencia ¿existe otra aplicación de nube donde configurar la cuenta de dropbox?

Chemagc
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

¿Alguna novedad?

theoagr
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Dropbox cant established secure internet connection. It says time and date are wrong. I check it and its o.k

I unistall and reinstall dropbox but the problem remains. I closed antivirus and windows firewall and the problem remains.

Any suggetion's

Thank U

intz
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

update: It works with the previous version, but dropbox has automatically a function which updates dropbox. So after a few minutes it updated the app to the new version and I get the same error again. I am trying to find a solution to stop dropbox from installing automatically the new version. 

WB5
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Same here. Have done exactly the same and still does'nt work.

Bigfoot82
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I can cofirm. It does not work with the current 111.4.472 version. Installing a previous version works for some miniutes, then auto update kicks in and it stops working after auto update.

Omer G.
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Same here,

I don't really know since when it's like this, but I noticed this a couple of hours ago. On two laptops with win10 and dropbox version 111.4.472.

I've already tried all the solutions (time sync, change proxy, disable antivirus) but nothing has helped

Capture.PNG

pjbc
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Same problem. The last Window 10 app version does not synchronize in my two laptops

Bigfoot82
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I installed the beta

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-desktop-client-builds/Beta-Build-112-3-254/td-p/476277

seems to work..... but keep in mind, its a beta

Wojty
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Having the same issue since 111.4.472 on Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64

Until yesterday everything worked just fine, but today I can't connect to DB although my time settings are correct and my Firewall is set to allow everything from Dropbox. I even temporarily disabled my Firewall (ESET Internet Security 14.0.22.0) without any change.

I'm gonna search for an offline installer of a previous version now until this issue will get fixed.

Need more support?