cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to download shared folders

Unable to view shared folders

RABfx
New member | Level 2

Shared Folders: I cannot open shared folders (drawings, video, renderings, documents) and keep on getting a message saying :"That didn't work for some reason." There is a picture of a dog with an empty bowl. Previously I had no issues with downloading shared folders. I have upgraded my Basic Package but it still won't work. This might be a simple issue but I would appreciate some help. Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @RABfx, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you try switching browsers to see if this helps?

Otherwise, you can try using incognito/private browsing mode without any extensions running, clearing your cache and even resetting your browser entirely.

Let me know how it goes!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Rakosi
New member | Level 2

I have had the same issue for 3 days now , I have many folders shared with me, and 90% of the time i get the dog with the bowl now. I have had to contact the senders and they have sent me the same link via email which then works. This is a nightmare to me as I have to check over 120 links a month. Cache cleared etc, tried incognito mode and that does not work at all.

Need more support?