cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Photos folder is empty

Photos folder/tab is empty & camera uploads is the only place I can find my files

chrisrazzell
Helpful | Level 6

My Photos folder is empty but uploaded photos are chowing only in Camera Uploads, this only changed today. help please?

47 Replies 47

KateRobert
Helpful | Level 6

Photos are NOT DELETED, they just don’t show up on Photo tab on ALL PLATFORMS,

KateRobert
Helpful | Level 6

I have 1.6tb of photos, my account still says 1.6tb used… so the photos are still on Db. You can see them on files and home tabs… 

CarolMom
Explorer | Level 3

I can't get into my photos on Dropbox.   I have a consistent message, "Almost there", and it's been spinning that way for hours.  This is on my laptop.

If I look at Dropbox on my iPhone, I can view the photos.  However, I have accidentally uploaded 11 of the same photos two times.  I delete one set of them, but they keep coming back.

What's up????

anondreamboxuser
New member | Level 2

I am getting this same error -- is this an issue on Dropbox's end? Very concerning, not sure why I am paying if you are losing my data

erichusted
New member | Level 2

Same issue here. I thought it was because I was at 99.5% full, but I upgraded my plan and am still having this issue. (Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra) No previous issues like this.

deborama19
New member | Level 2

Yep I checked that too but my Dropbox is far from full and there's plenty of space on both my Samsung 21+ and on my laptop. With all the people here reporting the same issue, it seems like the problem must be on their end. IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR FROM  YOU, Dropbox! 

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi everyone, are you still experiencing the same issue on your devices regarding accessing images via the Photos tab?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

schoereli
Explorer | Level 4

Yes, the problem is still current. For me it affects my iPhone and iPad devices as well as the browser.

schoereli_0-1728279685255.png

schoereli_1-1728279800199.png

Charlie  Windsor
Helpful | Level 5

yep ... still down for me 

CharlieWindsor_0-1728282560730.png

Grockle
New member | Level 2

I am also having the same problem since the beginning of October, I have two androids, Samsung S21 Ultra and Samsung Note 8, both have the same problem, but on the Mac I see all the photos as I also do when I use the Mac. I have logged out and re-logged in on one, but still the same message. I am using only 10% of my purchased 2TB and have also cleared the cache on the App.  What else can I do?

Need more support?