cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No "Open In“ Available for XMind files when using my iPhone.

No "Open In“ Available for XMind files when using my iPhone.

Florian K.
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Dropbox Team,

I am saving my MindMap files from XMind in Dropbox. When I am in the Dropbox App I can preview the file in Dropbox but there is no option to open in XMind. So I always have to go to the MindMap app and navigate again to the right location. Open in is available for example for Office files like Excel but I do not see it for XMind files.

I am on an iPhone 12 Pro Max with iOS 17.4. Dropbox Version 370.2.

Here are some screenshots:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/i9hr23wjijskg3b0bm2u3/ALHauL0OTKwRBVG8T63TnRw?rlkey=sw38vky15j64rbwy2...

1 Reply 1

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey there, @Florian K., I hope you're doing well! 

This could be expected, but I'd love to be able to see some of the screenshots too, in order for me to have a visual. 

Keep in mind, that for security reasons, I can't access the link you provided my way. However, you should be able to attach your screenshots directly to me, using the camera-like icon when replying back. 

If you don't see the option, then I'd suggest you either use a desktop instead of your iPhone, or access our website through the browser, and request the desktop-version of it. 

I'll be waiting for your response, and we'll take it from there! 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?