cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Whats going on?

I can't see my files, folders or sidebar

KJ Herbs
Helpful | Level 6

Been working with DB for quite a while Today, I've attempted to load, reload, restart computer, reload...you know the drill. WHat is going on?

50 Replies 50

Neverevhoodo
Helpful | Level 5
Hi, i'm an user like you but would suggest downloading and installing Dropbox app on your Pc or Mac and synchronising folders you need. DB has the problem only with browser version so I for example continue to work with desktop application.

KJ Herbs
Helpful | Level 6

Doesn't that add an extra step? Does the desktop app access the files on the "networked" DB account? 

john85
New member | Level 2

Is anyone else having issues with the Dropbox website? The page is not loading. Either the home page doesn't load or when I click the search bar, the search bar disappears or when I click on a file, it loads a white/ blank page where the only thing that loads is the sidebar and/or search bar. I have cleared my cache, I have about 1 TB of storage left, and I have tried it across 3 different devices all of which has trouble loading the page. 

VinceVGHC
New member | Level 2

Dropbox now appears to be working normally for me again on Google Chrome. Thank you.

NoFaith
New member | Level 2

We have multiple users experiencing the same symptoms. They're all mac users, using Chrome, incognito mode, or Safari. Doesn't seem to matter.

kcbknitter
New member | Level 2

Actually it's not resolved. When I use Chrome I can't get into anything. My screen is exactly like @epolito. 

Tyler5494
Helpful | Level 5

That's the strange, because I'm on Windows 10 and using Brave. Although Chrome and Opera both have the same issue for me.

RS2618
New member | Level 2

I seem to be having the same problem as a lot of people. Either I can't sign in, or I sign in and get an error, or I can't see all of my folders. I work in DB on 3 different jobs and I haven't been able to access it normally since yesterday. Every now and then I get a glimpse of my page, but it doesn't look the same. Now when I try to login I just get: Something went wrong. Don`t worry, your files are still safe and the Dropbox team has been notified. Check out our Status Page to see if there is a known incident, our Help center and forums for help, or head back to home. That's why I'm here.

BenDBX
Community Manager

Hi Everybody,

Our engineering team has implemented a fix. Please let me know if you are still unable to see any elements of Dropbox on your browser and I'll make sure that information is passed along for further investigation.

Thanks,

Ben

CPDev
Explorer | Level 3

Ben, thanks for the quick work. All is good now!

Need more support?