cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -10673 when trying to open Dropbox files. Have had issues all day.

Error -10673 when trying to open Dropbox files. Have had issues all day.

Niffer1976
New member | Level 2

Have had issues all day with using DropBox.  I have been unable to open any files today.  Earlier I didn't receive any true error messages, just that the command couldn't be completed or the file wasn't shared with me.  I have had access to these files all until today from different sources and permissions were not changed on their ends (multiple originators).  Tonight trying to access two files and now I receive an error message when I click the links to even open these files - it just says 

error-10673.  I am using a Mac.  Updated to the most recent IOS and the computer has been restarted....I am a teacher and need access to these files.  I have no idea what is wrong.  

1 Reply 1

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Niffer1976, thanks for posting here! 

I just wanted to check in with you, and ask if you're still having issues. 

If so, would you mind clarifying if you're using our website, or desktop app when trying to preview your files? Provided you're using our website, please feel free to try a different browser, and let me know if the same thing happens then. 

Keep me posted, and we'll take it from there! 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?