cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox website not loading. Why?

Dropbox website not loading. Why?

Emery S
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

My 50 person organization is all experiencing Dropbox not loading on the web platform

76 Replies 76

Emery S
Helpful | Level 5

It is not working properly. Please advise

REFLEXX
Explorer | Level 3

Not working for me either. Half the time it loads an error page with a dart/bullseye 

The other half the time it loads the main page but uploading just stalls out. 

Sam DBX
Community Manager

Hi everybody,

On November 28, 2023, from 5:00 PM (Pacific) until Nov 29, we had scheduled maintenance that limited Dropbox access for a short period. This should be completed now.

Can you let us know if you're still having issues?

Thanks,

Sam

T_R
New member | Level 2

Hi, 

My company is still experiencing issues! Folder name changes are not updating for some, and so they are unable to access documents. Dropbox shows that the folder they are trying to access no longer exists (which it does, but just under a new name which is not updating for them). Others are being shown the loading square but the documents never load.

Annie P
Helpful | Level 5

I am still having this issue today 11/30

Sam DBX
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @T_R and @Annie P,

This seems to be a separate issue then. @T_R , I can see that you're already in touch via email. @Annie P  if it's okay with you, we can redirect to email support as well, so we can gather all info safely.

Thanks!

Sam 

G1aHm
Explorer | Level 3

Hi, I just received a report from a user who has View access only, can't see the folders that they should be seeing. They have tried different web browsers but with the same result. A user who has edit access has double checked that the files are there, just not accessible for this particular view only user. View-only access "view" of filesView-only access "view" of files

Koala-fied
Explorer | Level 4

Having the same issue as the others today as well on the website.  File Explorer seems to work though.

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @G1aHm, can your colleague contact Support directly, in order for us to be able to have a closer, more detailed looked into this? 

If they have any issues doing that, we'd be happy to help!

Also @Koala-fied, have you tried clearing the cache on your browser, to see if this helps at all? 

Let me know!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Koala-fied
Explorer | Level 4

Yes, that cache has been cleared.

Need more support?