cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We been busy working on some major updates to the Community, so check out what's changing, what’s staying the same and what you can expect from the Dropbox Community right here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim pictures from deceased Father's account

Claim pictures from deceased Father's account

HipsHaps
New member | Level 2

Hi,

How do I contact dropbox about getting access to my deceased fathers many family photos? Is is really the case that there is no way to contact dropbox without paying a subscription?

What descpicable business model is this? I have to pay a subscription to get access to email support so I can make an inquiry about my fathers family photos?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@HipsHaps wrote:

How do I contact dropbox about getting access to my deceased fathers many family photos?

Refer to the following help article. When you go to the Support page as it instructs, make sure you're not signed in to any account, even these forums, and you'll see an option for not being able to sign in. It's best to use a private or Incognito window in your browser to make sure you're not signed in.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@HipsHaps wrote:

How do I contact dropbox about getting access to my deceased fathers many family photos?

Refer to the following help article. When you go to the Support page as it instructs, make sure you're not signed in to any account, even these forums, and you'll see an option for not being able to sign in. It's best to use a private or Incognito window in your browser to make sure you're not signed in.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?