cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view PDF to preferred magnification when zooming in in full-screen mode

Can't view PDF to preferred magnification when zooming in in full-screen mode

elizarosi
New member | Level 2

Hey everyone! This didn't used to be a problem but became one in the last few days, so I'm a bit concerned. I have view access to a shared Dropbox for my company, but I am not authorised to download any files or make any changes. This is fine since I only need to view the PDFs uploaded to it, which I do so on the web, and I used to be able to zoom in to 200% in full screen mode. Now it seems stuck at 175% unless I used the + and - buttons to change the size, but it seems to default to 220% if I click the + button one time. I really loved using 200% to be able to view everything I needed, so if anyone has any suggestions I would much appreciate it. Zooming to 200% isn't a problem when not in full-screen, but it absolutely prohibits it if I choose full-screen. It has an arrow indicating that there should be more magnification options, and in the past I was able to put it to 200%, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong now or what changed.

1 Reply 1

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @elizarosi, thanks for messaging today!

Could you try switching browsers to see if this helps?

Otherwise, you can try using incognito/private browsing mode without any extensions running, clearing your cache and even resetting your browser entirely.

Let me know how it goes!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?