cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to send a PDF file...is there a service problem occurring?

404 Messages everywhere for HelloSign / Dropbox Sign.

geosite
New member | Level 2

I have been getting 404 messages to pages that clearly exist (ie Templates or Documents) on Dropbox Sign. I logged out and deleted cookies, logged back in, and now after the Authorization Code page, I am getting a 404 again upon LOG IN. I can't even get to the main account pages for Dropbox Sign.

ETA: This is the error message.

geosite_0-1717704572932.png

Sorry, that page doesn't exist!

Perhaps the following will help you find what you're looking for.

I was in the middle of trying to edit an already existing Template that I created this morning.

Is anyone having issues with this? I am afraid the template I worked so hard on is gone, and I really need to send these documents for signature TODAY.

7 Replies 7

practicepantherparadigm
New member | Level 2

We embed the Dropbox sign esignature component in our application and the Send for Signature button is no longer enabled on Windows machines (works fine on Macs).  Please advise.  Completely unusable in the current state.

practicepantherparadigm_0-1717704917747.png

practicepantherparadigm_1-1717704926720.png

alexdimberg
Helpful | Level 5

I'm trying to send a document for signature. I've made sure that all email addresses and fields are correct. At the bottom where the "next" button is usually highlighted blue, is now grey and I can't send anything out. 

I've tried logging out and back in, I've cleared my cache, and I'm using the same browser I've been using the whole time. 

Can anyone speak to what's happening and how I can send documents again? Thanks!

alexdimberg
Helpful | Level 5

alexdimberg_0-1717705438901.png

Steve9999
New member | Level 2

I am not able to send a PDF file...is there a service problem occurring?

- I've been a customer of Hellosign - now Dropbox Sign - for years - so its not an end user / dummy type of issue (e.g. I forgot to put in an email address, duhhh, hahahaha).
- So I am super familiar with the service. I've tried more than one browser / cleared my cache of the browser / etc. Basically when I upload a PDF, put in in the names & email addresses, assign fields to both parties I CANNOT click Next. 

It's 06/06 @ 325pm CST

Steve9999
New member | Level 2

Yep - I have the same problem. And normal / basic users cannot contact technical support anymore since Dropbox bought Hellosign --- that is nuts. It is CLEARLY a service problem....but how the heck are they going to find out? 

alexdimberg
Helpful | Level 5

Oh wow! This is crazy!

BenDBX
Community Manager

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for reporting this. I've flagged this with the appropriate team, who has informed me that this issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues with Sign and I will pass that information along.

You can view Sign's status, future planned maintenance and this resolved outage at https://status.hellosign.com/

Thanks,

Ben

Need more support?