cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: storage information

storage information

wilober060780
Helpful | Level 5

Hello, the space in my business account is full and in the chat they tell me that they cannot put more space that there is an error in the system. I have been using the service for 11 days and 5 days that they do not add space. Is this normal? Or is it that they limit me because I am uploading a lot of information in these 11 days I have uploaded 40TB, thank you

6 Replies 6

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Welcome to the Community, @wilober060780!

First off, can you send me any ticket numbers you may have from your convo with our support team, so that I can take a look, as well? 

Let me know when you’re ready.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

wilober060780
Helpful | Level 5

Hello, this is the last Ticket #22374292 we have had a business account for 11 days and 5 days with storage problems, thank you

diego12345
Helpful | Level 5

I have the same problem. On support they tell me that they cannot put more space that there is an error in the system, I have been using the service for 10 days and 2 days that they do not add space. Can you help us?

diego12345
Helpful | Level 5

I am beginning to believe that it is not a system failure but only that they do not want to give us more storage. Well, if you have been there for 5 days and I have only been 2, in those previous days they added storage normally. until I reach 38TB, it's logical because I'm doing a data migration that I had in another service, while I migrate everything logically I'll take up more space, and I talked to support before subscribing and before doing it and they told me there wouldn't be any problem

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @wilober060780 and @diego12345, I understand your frustration with this and rest assured that our team is working on this.

It seems you will need to wait a bit, but once the issue is resolved, you will be able to receive your extra space.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Bullserve
New member | Level 2

I'm in the exact same position. 38TB of my 175TB migration and I'm stuck. Unfortunately I committed to a years subscription without reading the forum first.

Need more support?