cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how you can find anything and protect everything? Check it out here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does my promotion end?

When does my promotion end?

Eddy29
New member | Level 2

Good Morning, I have only ever been a Dropbox Basic(free) customer w/ 2GB of cloud storage.Several months ago, I received 100gb for purchasing an Acer laptop. I am aware that I will have the promotional space for 1 year after redeeming the promotion. I did not redeem the promotion immediately after buying the laptop, it was probably several weeks after so I am unsure of when my promotion will end. Is there any location either on the app, account settings, subscription or website where I can see when the promotion will end and my account will revert back to normal?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@Eddy29 wrote:

I received 100gb for purchasing an Acer laptop. ... I am unsure of when my promotion will end.

It would be one year from when you redeemed the promotion. You can see a list of the bonus space you've earned on your Referrals page.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Eddy29 wrote:

I received 100gb for purchasing an Acer laptop. ... I am unsure of when my promotion will end.

It would be one year from when you redeemed the promotion. You can see a list of the bonus space you've earned on your Referrals page.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?