cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how you can find anything and protect everything? Check it out here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is linked with a different one, and each time I delete, same thing happens there. Why?

My account is linked with a different one, and each time I delete, same thing happens there. Why?

DEACONS_JOHNSON
Explorer | Level 3

I opened Dropbox acct. years ago, used it maybe once or twice. Our church also has Dropbox account & I have access to it. However, some kin of way my personal account is linked to the Church's account & I can't delete items from my PC because it deletes from the Church's as well. What can I do? I have run out of storage space on my computer & need to delete things but it also deletes Church files. PLEASE HELP ME. I have an emergency situation.

Thank you very much.

1 Reply 1

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @DEACONS_JOHNSON, let's jump right into this! 

It sounds like your church has either shared a folder with you, or invited you to join their business team. Let's see..

Can you clarify the plan you see when accessing your plan page right here? Are you able to see the folder when accessing your sharing tab

Let me know more, and we'll take it from there!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?