cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DROPBOX COUPON - FREE STORAGE SPACE

Issue redeeming a Quicken promo code

4millie
Explorer | Level 3

My account has ~12GB of storage... and I received 100GB of free storage from my new purchase of Quicken.

When I entered the coupon code, it appeared to have worked, but then I discovered that my account still only shows ~12GB of storage!

Of course, if I try to enter the code again, it tells me it was already used.  Can you help me with this?  😞

3 Replies 3

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @4millie - thanks for using Dropbox and welcome to the Community!

Could you please have a look at your account's plan tab and let me know if you see any mentions of this promotion there and clarify what is reported in regards to your quota? 

Have you tried reaching out to Quicken directly for a new coupon perhaps?

Keep us posted!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

4millie
Explorer | Level 3

I have DROPBOX BASIC.  There is no mention of my promotion.

Quicken gave me a coupon code to get 100GB free.  I believe I started with 12GB of storage space. After entering the code, it shows I have 17GB (so it may have added 5GB).  I tried re-entering the code, but it shows it's already used.  I saw in the community that MANY people have this issue.  I just want to get this fixed.

Rich
Super User II

@4millie wrote:

Quicken gave me a coupon code to get 100GB free.  I believe I started with 12GB of storage space. After entering the code, it shows I have 17GB (so it may have added 5GB).

When did you subscribe or when was your renewal for Quicken? If it was before they started the 100GB promotion then you wouldn't be eligible for the 100GB bonus until your next renewal. Only the 5GB code would be available from within your Quicken account.

If it's supposed to be 100GB, I'd reach out to Quicken. Let them know that it only applied 5GB of space and request a new code. Only Quicken will be able to help you with this.

Need more support?