cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: storage concern

I have a concern about my account's storage after downgrading

Daniel Renaud
Explorer | Level 4

Prior to upgrading to "plus" for 1 year, I had invited many friends and my storage was the maximum possible.

Because I didn't need that much "2To", I didn't renew the plan and Dropbox penalized me by downgrading to 2Gb and advised me that I was overfull...

Not too happy of Dropbox attitude.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@Daniel Renaud wrote:

Because I didn't need that much "2To", I didn't renew the plan and Dropbox penalized me by downgrading to 2Gb and advised me that I was overfull...

Are you talking about referral bonus space? If so, you can see a list of your referrals, their status and the space you've earned on your Referrals page. Your Plan page will show you the actual total space that you have.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Daniel Renaud wrote:

Are you talking about referral bonus space? If so, you can see a list of your referrals, their status and the space you've earned on your Referrals page. Your Plan page will show you the actual total space that you have.

Daniel Renaud
Explorer | Level 4

Thank you again for your judicious informations!

Need more support?