cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spouse Death - Merge Accounts?

Spouse Death - Merge Accounts?

Dana Lee
New member | Level 2

My husband passed away a couple of months ago.  We both have our own Dropbox accounts and share some folders with each other.  Is there a way to merge our to accounts into one without going to a family plan?  Most of his account is photos that I don't want to lose and business files.  Mine is more personal business.  I'd love to merge the two into one account and one billing if possible.  Help?  I am currently signed on to my husband's Dropbox right now, so a response may go to his email. I do have access to that.  Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II

Hi @Dana Lee 

Sorry to hear of your loss. 

I'm afraid there is no such way of merging accounts - it doesnt exist at all. 

All I can suggest is moving all data from one account to another (i.e. use shares to do it) and then consider deleting one of them. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?