cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications do not dissapear on their own anymore

Notifications do not dissapear on their own anymore

bugreporter
New member | Level 2

The white box at the bottom of the screen after renaming/deleting a file no longer dissapears on its own after a few seconds how it's always been. Even when you change to a different directory, it stays there until you manually "close" it. Very annoying, unnecessary extra action that started a few days ago.

I have no idea where to report simple bugs like this (and we all know there are many bugs like this, a new one every week most of the time), even as the owner of a team account. When I contact the live chat, they keep repeating to try changing your browser when they can see I'm contacting them on behalf of a team (so multiple people, multiple devices, multiple browsers) and even when explicitly expressed that this is the situation they still recommend clearing your cache and switching browsers, instead of just verifying the issue that could be done in less than 30 seconds.

So, unless I'm mistaken and correct me if I am, there isn't an actual place for me to report these bugs, can someone please tag the devs to pick this up?

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @bugreporter - thanks for flagging this with us.

Could you send us a screenshot so that we can have a visual too?

Thanks so much! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?