cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked devices

Linked devices

jj4cats
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

My Dropbox account shows only one linked device, calls it 1 of 3, and won't let me add another without upgrading to Plus. How to see or delete the others, or add one? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20
Go to solution

@jj4cats wrote:

... How to see or delete the others, or add one? 

Hi @jj4cats,

You can do that with selecting one of the listed devices in the same message doesn't let you add another devices and replace it with the new one. If you want to see/remove one or more devices in advance (before adding the new), take a look here and scroll down to Devices section. Select trash bin icon next to every device in the list you want to remove. 😉 That's it.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20
Go to solution

@jj4cats wrote:

... How to see or delete the others, or add one? 

Hi @jj4cats,

You can do that with selecting one of the listed devices in the same message doesn't let you add another devices and replace it with the new one. If you want to see/remove one or more devices in advance (before adding the new), take a look here and scroll down to Devices section. Select trash bin icon next to every device in the list you want to remove. 😉 That's it.

Hope this helps.

jj4cats
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thanks. There was only one linked device. I just didn't realize that. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

jj4cats New member | Level 2
    Здравко Legendary | Level 20
What do Dropbox user levels mean?