cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove large icons for "create" "upload or drop" "create+folder" web desktop interface?

How to remove large icons for "create" "upload or drop" "create+folder" web desktop interface?

R E.1
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

How can I remove the very large (space wasted) icons for  "create" "upload or drop" "create+folder" etc.?

I don't need/want that info as huge icons.  I MUCH prefer to just right click, or use the three dots method of doing the things listed.  Or, "maybe" a SMALL row of TEXT buttons for these options?

See pic, thanks.

Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 07-10-58 Files - Dropbox.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@R E.1 wrote:

How can I remove the very large (space wasted) icons for  "create" "upload or drop" "create+folder" etc.?

There is no option to remove those icons. If you use an ad blocker in your browser, use its element hider (if it has one) to remove them. Just know that doing so could limit the functionality of the site.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@R E.1 wrote:

There is no option to remove those icons. If you use an ad blocker in your browser, use its element hider (if it has one) to remove them. Just know that doing so could limit the functionality of the site.

R E.1
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Thanks, I'll give it a go with the adblocker. Sure would be nice to be able to make them at least smaller, or just small text buttons.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

R E.1 Helpful | Level 6
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?