cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Share your feedback on the Document Scanning Experience in the Dropbox App right here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Branding (teams): Allowing both customization on a member level and a company logo

Branding (teams): Allowing both customization on a member level and a company logo

danaproducer
Helpful | Level 6

I'd love if member branding and team branding options could be enabled simultaneously, and not mutually exclusive as they are currently.

My wife and I are a two person team on a Dropbox Advanced plan. We work for the same company (which we own) but prefer our own personal branding (our own picture etc. for Transfers and shared links). It all works fine when sharing links from within our designated member folders, however, when I share a link to a file that resides in our shared team space/directory (i.e. outside of our member folders) the branding on that link is always my wife's picture and background image. 

It would be amazing if files shared from member folders could have member branding AND files shared from our root team directory could have our company/team branding.  Currently, Admin Console forces you to choose EITHER member branding or team branding.

It would be so helpful to have team AND member branding enabled simultaneously, simply based on the file directory and/or logged in user who created the link or transfer.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 12.10.59 AM.png

2 Replies 2

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey there @danaproducer - thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on this and providing all this information about your use-case.

I've logged your feedback in our system and you can let us know if you have anything else to add.

Thanks so much!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

danaproducer
Helpful | Level 6
Awesome, thanks Walter! Much appreciated 🙂
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

danaproducer Helpful | Level 6
    Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?