cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how you can find anything and protect everything? Check it out here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One of our users tries to log into the Dropbox Sign website, but nothing happens

One of our users tries to log into the Dropbox Sign website, but nothing happens

TraditionsSupport
New member | Level 2

I am the Systems Administrator for a medium size company. We use Dropbox to share documents with clients we are consulting with. 

One of our employees is trying to sign into Dropbox Sign, but each time she does, nothing happens. She types in her credentials and clicks the sign in button, but nothing happens. 

I know her account is good, because she can sign into the main Dropbox website with no issues. She can also click the forgot password option, go through the steps to reset her password, it will then automatically log her in. 

The problem arises again if she closes the site for more than an hour. It asks her to sign in again, then fails to do anything when she clicks the sing in button. 

We have tried using another bowser, incognito mode, and clearing cache and cookie, but it does not change a thing. Other employees from the same company are not having this problem. 

1 Reply 1

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for posting on our forum, @TraditionsSupport! This is a bit odd, indeed.

Has she tried accessing the Dropbox Sign website after connecting to a different network or device (if possible), and the issue persists? 

Has she checked her default browser for any pending updates and also disabled any possible browser plugins? 

When did she start having this issue approximately?

Let me know, and we can take it from there.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?