cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email domain change as me blocked from accessing dropbox account

Email domain change as me blocked from accessing dropbox account

glice
New member | Level 2

Our email domain changed from XXXXrink.com to XXXX.com. This prevents me from getting security codes to access my DropBox account... so I am stuck since I cannot receive emails at XXXXrink.com anymore. My current account name on DropBox is mark.winter@XXXX.com. How can I get this login account updated to the new domain so I can get security codes mailed to me... and get in?

Dropbox appears to have no technical support I can call or email to address this problem

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II

Without access to the email it is very unlikely you'll get access to the account: https://help.dropbox.com/account-access/lost-email-access

All you can do is try and log a ticket with Dropbox via www.dropbox.com/support . You may need to make sure you are not logged in (even to here). Often its best to use an incognito window. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?