cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive email verification

Did not receive email verification

haguirre
New member | Level 2

I didn't receive email verification to login to my dropbox account.

I have checked the junk folder, added no-reply@dropbox.com to contacts and use incognito browser. Still nothing.

1 Reply 1

Helen DBX
Dropbox Staff
Hello @haguirre 

Helen from Dropbox here.  Thanks for reaching out about your verification email.

If it’s not arriving in your inbox and you've already looked at Spam/Junk filters, this means that these are being blocked before they're arriving to their inbox. 

In this case, I would recommend reaching out to your organisation's mail domain administrator for next steps.

You should be able to provide them with the email address of the sender (in this case "no-reply@dropbox.com") and the approximate time the message should be coming through (when you prompt that email to be sent), and they should be able to provide more information and the next steps on how to make sure these messages come through normally. 

I hope this helps. 

Best regards, 
Helen 
The Dropbox Team
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Helen DBX Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?