cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Announcements
If youā€™ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and weā€™re here to help! Learn more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Application not submitting

Application not submitting

monicakin
Explorer | Level 3

Hi! I am a college student attempting to apply for the summer internship and am having a hard time. I fill out all the boxes and when I hit submit it brings me to the top of the page and does not submit my application. I cannot find anywhere to contact Dropbox. Any help would be appreciated.

32 Replies 32

jerryhsi
New member | Level 2

Hi Sam, I am currently experiencing the same issue. Could I also submit my application to the email provided? accommodations@dropbox.com  if not, Please advise on the next step. Thank you.

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @jerryhsi - thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I'm afraid you won't be able to submit your application to the email address you mentioned, but have you ensured that you're following the steps @Rich previously outlined? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

brinly
Explorer | Level 3

Hi i am a college student and i was reached out by your emerging talent team to apply for the 2025 internship and when i click submit it takes me back to the top page again  i don't know why please help

Rich
Super User II

@brinly wrote:

Hi i am a college student and i was reached out by your emerging talent team to apply for the 2025 internship and when i click submit it takes me back to the top page again  i don't know why please help

You're not filling out the form completely. Scroll back down to the bottom to see what fields you're missing, and refer to my reply above for more details.

brinly
Explorer | Level 3

my form was filled out properly so I don't understand why it keeps doing that

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @brinly - could you clear your browser's cache and/or try another browser and let us know if this persists? 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

brinly
Explorer | Level 3
I cleared my cache and also used a different browser it still not working

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @brinly, can you please make sure that all of the fields are properly filled out on the application and confirm that you're not missing any of them?

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

brinly
Explorer | Level 3

hi Hannah all the fields were filled properly and it still keeps doing that I also tried to change browsers too and it not working

Rich
Super User II

@brinly wrote:

all the fields were filled properly and it still keeps doing that ...

When it takes you back to the top of the page, are you scrolling back down to the bottom to see if there are any errors?

Need more support?