cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Application not submitting

Application not submitting

monicakin
Explorer | Level 3

Hi! I am a college student attempting to apply for the summer internship and am having a hard time. I fill out all the boxes and when I hit submit it brings me to the top of the page and does not submit my application. I cannot find anywhere to contact Dropbox. Any help would be appreciated.

32 Replies 32

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @monicakin, @Yve360, I've sent you both separate emails, please could you reply to them as soon as possible.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

SarahLou
New member | Level 2
I am having this issue with this job post https://jobs.dropbox.com/listing/5602475/apply

I tried to do it in an incognito window as well and it’s still not allowing me to submit.

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hey @SarahLou! Our team is currently looking into it, so we’ll let you know as soon as we have more updates.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Sam DBX
Community Manager

Hi @SarahLou 👋🏽

If you're still having issues with this application, you can reach out via email ataccommodations@dropbox.com 

Thank you, and good luck.

Sam 

eozeoz03
New member | Level 2

Hi! I am attempting to apply for the product support representative role, but I am having a hard time. I fill out all the boxes and when I hit submit it brings me to the top of the page and does not submit my application. Should I send my application by email? Any help would be much appreciated.

Mark
Super User II

There is no email submission available. 

If the site isnt submitting try a different browser or make sure that all add ons are disabled and clear cache and cookies etc. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

emeister
New member | Level 2

Hi Sam,

I'm still having the same issue. I already tried sending an email to the one you've suggested above. However, they've responded that the email does not address these matters. I've already tried to do the suggestions in this thread (clear cache, different browser etc.).

The role in question is here: https://jobs.dropbox.com/listing/6112367?gh_src=aonhf1

Please advise

Rich
Super User II

I fill out all the boxes and when I hit submit it brings me to the top of the page and does not submit my application.

Are you sure that you're not missing any fields?

I just tested the form. The first attempt failed to submit and I was brought back to the top of the page, but if I scrolled to the bottom there was a message in red that a field was missing. Below that was an "Add Another" link intended for adding employment history. Once I added an entry there, the form submitted without an issue.

This is the form after attempting to submit it the first time:

Form error after trying to submit without adding any employment history.Form error after trying to submit without adding any employment history.

This is the form after expanding the section to add employment history:

Form after expaning the section for employment history.Form after expaning the section for employment history.

Rich
Super User II

And just to add, when viewing the empty form before trying to submit it the first time, the Employment section is there and marked as required, though it's easy to miss as there are no fields visible to start with.

b6dd2e02780e0de40e38226c3cb67725.png

@BenDBX Perhaps the initial set of fields can be made visible to show that they're required, and clicking the Add Another link adds a second set, rather than the initial set.

Tagging you because I wasn't sure who to tag for this issue.

BenDBX
Community Manager

Thanks @Rich and @emeister for flagging this! I'll pass all of this onto our talent team for review. I agree that showing the Employment history fields would clear up the confusion here.

@emeister were you able to submit the application with Rich's suggestions? Please let me know if you're still having difficulty!

Need more support?