cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribe dropbox associated with my previous employer's email address

Unsubscribe dropbox associated with my previous employer's email address

Kayaki1993
New member | Level 2

Dear DropBox Team,

I have 2 Dropbox accounts, currently signed into one of them. I am unable to sign into my other dropbox account as the email address is from a workplace I am no longer at, I no longer have access to it. I need to cancel the Dropbox subscription on the account and delete the account. How can I do this without having access to the email address?

Thanks,

Kennedy

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Kayaki1993 wrote:

I need to cancel the Dropbox subscription on the account and delete the account. How can I do this without having access to the email address?

You'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?