cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to find the email associated with my account, as there is a 11 digit reference on the ban

Unable to find the email associated with my account

sacredowltours
Explorer | Level 3

Hello, I cant seem to contact support directly - I am unable to find the email associated with my account, as there is a 11 digit reference on the bank statement and not a 12 digit number as requested by Dropbox. 

How can I find out this information or contact support directly ? Attached is a screenshot of the statement - FYIScreenshot (50edit).jpg

14 Replies 14

Jay
Dropbox Staff

I still can't find that ticket in the system. In order to look into this matter in more detail, would it be possible to reach out to the email associated with your forum profile?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

sacredowltours
Explorer | Level 3

Yes of course i can reach out again - but im not sure why i would need to - all the information is posted on this thread to do an investigation and find the answer - being the question of 'what email address is associated with the charges on the bank statement"

Rich
Super User II

@sacredowltours wrote:

Yes of course i can reach out again - but im not sure why i would need to - all the information is posted on this thread to do an investigation and find the answer

The people here on the community don't have the in-depth access to your account that may be needed, and you can't post personal information on this public forum (as can be seen by your posts that have been edited to remove such information). A help desk ticket gets your issue to the correct group to handle issues like this, and it helps keep your private information private.

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Not to worry, @sacredowltours, I've just sent you an email on my end, so we'll continue looking into this over email.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

sacredowltours
Explorer | Level 3

Great thank you. Ive replied to your email from both my email addresses verifying each email address. Hopefully its fixed soon ! Thanks

Need more support?