cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We been busy working on some major updates to the Community, so check out what's changing, what’s staying the same and what you can expect from the Dropbox Community right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for an upgrade which I have not received

Paid for an upgrade which I have not received

Martinos
New member | Level 2

Paid for an update which shows being taken from my paypal account  4th September 2024 . I have not been able to use the updated increase in storage. Contacted support but told to use the community to sort out this problem . I sent all proof of payment . Does anyone here know how I sort this out before I instruct Paypal to refund my money. Thank you

1 Reply 1

DBX_Pedro
Community Manager

Hi @Martinos,

Thanks for reaching out. We understand this to be a frustrating situation. 

To submit a request, start by opening a different browser on your computer and make sure you’re not logged into any Dropbox account.

Then, visit this link: https://www.dropbox.com/get_help and select an issue type.

Fill in your details, ensuring you use an email address you can access, and submit the form.

After that, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing a ticket number. Please send me your ticket number here.

We can take it from there.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

DBX_Pedro Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?