cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how you can find anything and protect everything? Check it out here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLS HELP - Middle School Photos/videos

PLS HELP - Middle School Photos/videos

user3728
New member | Level 2
It's a long story, but I will explain the background just because I REALLY need help to access these accounts.

As you may or may not know, Liam Payne passed away and my old friends reached out in our old group chat sharing photos of our middle school days. I remembered I had Dropbox accounts from my middle school days that held cherished memories, so I tried accessing them. Unfortunately, I didn't have the funds to pay for a subscription to Dropbox to save ALL my photos/videos at the time (I was in middle school), so I had to create multiple (9 to be exact). I then realized that they upgraded their security and are now asking for lots of information, that I had forgotten because it has been YEARS since I accessed these accounts. I was able to access 4 out of the 9, but they're sending verification codes to emails I have forgotten the passwords to. 

Anyway, my goal is to obtain all my cherished photos/videos from ALL these accounts and save them into ONE account (my main one). I just need help trying to access the last 5 accounts and guidance on transferring everything to my main account.

I have upgraded my account, so I can properly talk to someone over the phone/chat - but it's not allowing me to (even though I already upgraded my account). It's been a complete hassle and has taken all day to reach someone. Can someone PLEASE help me?

Thanks so much in advance!
1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@user3728 wrote:
I then realized that they upgraded their security and are now asking for lots of information, that I had forgotten because it has been YEARS since I accessed these accounts.

Without access to that information or the email addresses associated with the Dropbox accounts, you likely won't be able to gain access to those account. Not only that, but if the accounts have been idle for years, then Dropbox would have already deleted the files within them after a year of inactivity. You can try contacting Support but they may not be able to help you.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?