cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how you can find anything and protect everything? Check it out here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payed for the subscription, didnt get the upgrade

I paid for the Plus plan via iDEAL, but I didn't get the upgrade

Sidney Deelen
New member | Level 2

I did not get the subscription. After I Bought the Plus for a year, I received Error code 500. And now i dont have anything. Please reach out to me as soon as possible I have some tight deadlines. I payed with IDEAL. I can show the receipt of my bank as proof.

4 Replies 4

Sidney Deelen
New member | Level 2

Could you Help me too, I have the same problem, contact me via [removed per Community Guidelines]

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

I’m sorry to hear this, @Sidney Deelen

When exactly did you receive the 500 error message? Had you already gotten a confirmation that you had been successfully upgraded to Dropbox Plus, when the error appeared?

If you check the email address linked to your Dropbox account, do you see a confirmation of upgrade there? 

Let me know, and we’ll go from there.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Sidney Deelen
New member | Level 2

I payed with Ideal, and after the payment i received that error message. I dont think i got the confirmation, but I did saw that the 120,- was removed my bank balance. If i go there I only see that I just have the free version still. Also in the Invoice menu I cant find anything

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for the info! Since we’ll need account visibility to look into this, I’ve gone ahead and logged a ticket for you. Please reply to my email, when you get the chance.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?