cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm using a Professional plan. Do I have another option to upgrade, other than a Business one?

I'm using a Professional plan. Do I have another option to upgrade, other than a Business one?

mdreid
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi folks,

I'm using Dropbox Professional, with 3TB worth of space that I'm told is almost used up.

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't have the option of simply adding another one or more terabytes of space to give me more room.

It seems I have no alternative to jump up to a Business account, but I'm a team of just one person and don't want to add more users.

Do I have to pay for three users on a Business account even if there's only one active user (me), or can I still fly solo but have all the extra storage such accounts provide>?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@mdreid wrote:

Do I have to pay for three users on a Business account even if there's only one active user (me), or can I still fly solo but have all the extra storage such accounts provide>?

Business accounts start with a minimum of three licenses. You don't have to use all of them, but you can't start a business subscription with less than three.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@mdreid wrote:

Business accounts start with a minimum of three licenses. You don't have to use all of them, but you can't start a business subscription with less than three.

mdreid
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Thanks for this!

XDC
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
This is NOT suitable for single users who need 4TB+!
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

XDC Explorer | Level 4
    mdreid Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?