cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cancelled my plan, but now I'm being billed again.

I cancelled my plan, but now I'm being billed again.

Kara23
New member | Level 2

Hi I cancelled a “free” subscription which now says is the basic free version but was charged on 02/10/2024 for $92 which doesn’t show anywhere on any accounts or history or anything, only my card. I only have two email addresses and I’ve checked both, can’t find transaction history on billing request either, contact and support don’t do anything. Please cancel all my accounts and stop charging me.

3 Replies 3

DBX_Pedro
Community Manager

Hi @Kara23 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please check this look up tool so you can identify the email address associated with the charge in question?

Does the email address shown seem familiar to you at all?

We can take it from there. Please contact us after checking the link sent. 

Kara23
New member | Level 2
Yes I have also used that tool. It had to of only been one email address as I the other I created tonight to check. The old one has a free plan and no billing history or can even show me how I’m being charged, however when I select the merchant on my bank it takes me straight to your Drop Box Page. That tool also doesn’t work, I want to email someone.

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

@Kara23, sorry to jump in. I can see you’ve logged a ticket with our support team in the meantime. Please await their reply and they’ll further assist.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
    Kara23 New member | Level 2
    DBX_Pedro Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?