cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't update my billing info, as I'm asked to select a different plan.

I can't update my billing info, as I'm asked to select a different plan.

Time2
New member | Level 2

Hey, 

My account billing information needs to be updated (because there was not enough credit in the card when the invoice was issued).

Now i update the billing information and i cant porceed because i need to select the plan, but i dont want to select upgraded version as i am totally ok with the plan i have.

What should i do? I want to stick with my 11.99EUR/month plan, but i cant proceed as the button is not active (gray, insted of blue):

Time2_2-1727182182138.png

4 Replies 4

Rich
Super User II

@Time2 wrote:

Now i update the billing information and i cant porceed because i need to select the plan, but i dont want to select upgraded version as i am totally ok with the plan i have.

It looks like you've clicked on upgrade plan, rather than update for your billing information. Make sure you're on the Billing page, then click the Update link.

Time2
New member | Level 2

Thanks for the reply!
I tried both ways, and when i'm on Billing page, after all the billing information is provided i am automatically linked to the page with plans and i can't choose the plan that i have right now.

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

@Time2, can you send us one more full screenshot of what you see when trying to save your new billing info? Please hide your personal info before attaching it here.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Time2
New member | Level 2

Sure, 

here is one by one screenshots of what is going on:
1. Filling billing info:

Screenshot 2024-09-25 100330.png

2. Then i'm automaticaly linked to this:

Screenshot 2024-09-25 100406.png

3. An then automaticaly linked here (where i can't select current plan anymore):

Screenshot 2024-09-25 100418.png

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Time2 New member | Level 2
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?