cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I cancel my Dropbox plan, when I can't receive the one-time code to enter my account?

How can I cancel my Dropbox plan, when I can't receive the one-time code to enter my account?

etienne1975
New member | Level 2

but I don't have access to my linked email [personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines] account anymore.

When I try to sign in using the email account and password, you then sent a 6 digit code to the email account that I don't have access to, and in doing so, make it impossible for me to log into the account to cancel the subscription (and then delete the account completely).

Please assist me to cancel this.

The reason why I will never use dropbox again is because you make it so hard to not get caught out by your reoccurring billing

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@etienne1975 wrote:
I want to cancel my subscription ... but I don't have access to my linked email ... account anymore.

You'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?