cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent Charges

scamp1969
Explorer | Level 4

I had Drop box for about a year (paid upfront) it ended in November.  I started looking at my credit card statement and noticed I am still being charged $20.00 a month for "Dropbox Sign Monthly" there is no transaction number and the only thing I can see is partial website www.hellca__.  I looked further into my credit card statements and can see I have been charged this amount since January!  😕  $240.00   My initial subscription was for $199.00 and paid in full from 11/2022 to 11/2023.  How did or what is going on with this charge?   Please help.

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

That means you, at some point, also signed up to a HelloSign subscription via that website. Note that they cannot charge you unless you have given them your details. 

You'll need to contact Dropbox support for help: https://faq.hellosign.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

scamp1969
Explorer | Level 4
Thank you I did send them a message through site you gave me. It’s just weird cause I don’t ever remembering visiting their site.
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

scamp1969 Explorer | Level 4
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?