cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how you can find anything and protect everything? Check it out here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment before end of year

Could I change my plan's renewal date?

bririshparade
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Our renewal isn't until March 2023. I would like to pay for 2023 before the end of the year and don't see how/where I can do that. Does anyone know?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

I'm afraid there is no way to change renewal dates without setting up new accounts

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@bririshparade wrote:

Our renewal isn't until March 2023. I would like to pay for 2023 before the end of the year and don't see how/where I can do that.

That's not possible. Dropbox will only charge you on your renewal date.

bririshparade
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution
I wonder if we could change the renewal date?

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

I'm afraid there is no way to change renewal dates without setting up new accounts

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Neversaynever
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

I want to make an early payment to renew my yearly subscription. Is that technically possible?

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Hi @Neversaynever 

No it isnt, sorry. 

Neversaynever
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Why? This is the first time I hear about such a policy.

bririshparade
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution
Yes Odd that you can’t pay early.
Need more support?