cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't cancel my subscription

Can't cancel my subscription

cwbowers
Helpful | Level 6

I've tried all the online help multiple times to cancel my account/subscription. What an impossible mess. I've been with Dropbox for several decades. I sold my business and I no longer need Dropbox. It is like being jailed and I can't get out. There seems to be no way to get out! And of course they offer no phone help - figure that one out.

Does anyone have a phone number? Do they actually have people working there?

24 Replies 24

Deb Evans
Helpful | Level 5

They won't.  Literally there is no way to get anyone to help with this.  I've spent hours.  Cwbowers has spent months.  I'm going to report it to the Better Business Bureau.  

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

I understand your frustration, Deb, so I've sent both you and @JoshCarm an email, so we'll continue there.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

boroffc
New member | Level 2

I thought I upgraded to a premium plan and Dropbox charged me $11.99 for two years.  Once I realized it was not a premium plan, I tried to cancel.  Because it was not a premium plan, there was no cancel button as advertised.  And of course, there is no phone number to call.  I have play havoc trying to get the $11.99 to stop.  What a sleezy company.  If they have to steal my $11.99 each month without providing any services, then shame on them.

Please do not sign up for a monthly amount!!!!  They are totally scammers.  I thought we had them blocked through my credit card company, but like most scammers - they got around it.  

Please do not sign up for a monthly amount!!!!

JoshCarm
Explorer | Level 4
You still have not given any answers or any remedy to fix this. I need this to stop charging me for something I do not use.

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @JoshCarm, I can see that you received an email from my colleague and replied to them. 

They'll be able to respond to the message with further information on this matter. We appreciate your patience.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?