cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing information during plan purchase Dropbox Plus

Billing information during plan purchase Dropbox Plus

TuttoSpam79
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Good morning, I signed up for the basic plan and I'm evaluating the Plus plan. Being a sole proprietorship, I would need to invoice the purchase, however if I simulate the upgrade from basic to plus it asks me for payment details but not tax details.

Can you confirm that if I put the billing information on the account before making the purchase during the upgrade/payment phase, the invoice will be created correctly?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

TuttoSpam79
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Basically I have to do the essentials if I want to invoice the purchase. This is a bit of a shame because those who, like me, have a VAT number but don't have a business have no reason to buy a higher floor (unless they need more space).

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Hi @TuttoSpam79 

You cannot add tax details to Plus as Plus is a consumer product not intended for businesses. 

All info you can amend and update is listed here: https://help.dropbox.com/billing/customize-edit-invoices

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

TuttoSpam79
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Basically I have to do the essentials if I want to invoice the purchase. This is a bit of a shame because those who, like me, have a VAT number but don't have a business have no reason to buy a higher floor (unless they need more space).

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

TuttoSpam79 Helpful | Level 5
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?