cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to expand the support chat window

Ability to expand the support chat window

rtolmach
New member | Level 2

The support chat tool would be MUCH better if we could expand the size of the box we type in so we could read more than 4 rows without scrolling.

4 Replies 4

Hannah
Dropbox Staff
Hey everyone, this idea is open!

If you like this idea, please share how this would help you, and vote to show your support. 

Moderator edit: 

This post is for a feature or product we can support you with so we have moved the post to Help from the Community so you can get help from our team of moderators, Super users and other Dropbox users.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

asdasdasdasdasdasd
New member | Level 2

At the moment being the chatbox is quite small, and it can be minimized, but can not maximized.

Since people using the chatbox function are likely to be experiencing some kind of trouble, it would be nice if they could chat with the maximum comfort as possible. Enabling to make the chatbox size bigger would help them to avoid scrolling continuously (causing extra-stress), as the current chatbox size is very small.

RDMBowTie
New member | Level 2

Please make the chat box moveable.  I can't move the chat window out of the way and if I minimize, I don't have access to the upload button.  I couldn't capture the information the agent was asking for because the chat box was covering it. 

martinharper
New member | Level 2

the reply was rubbish to this valid  request clicking onto to the link reveals 292 pages some help  Why not just say clear off 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

martinharper New member | Level 2
    RDMBowTie New member | Level 2
    asdasdasdasdasdasd New member | Level 2
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?