cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Transfer more than 1TB from Google Drive to Dropbox

Transfer more than 1TB from Google Drive to Dropbox

VictorRayan
Explorer | Level 4

Hello everyone! My name is Victor, I am newer here. 

I have an storage on Google Drive that keeps 2 TB of files approximately. I would like to know how do I transfer these files once from Google Drive to Dropbox, considering the Google Drive upload limitation (750GB per day) and without visibility of folders and file sizes becuase they are all large (so nor Google and Dropbox provides this information). Am I wrong on thinking that Google Drive can limit the transfer rate? How do I transfer these files without losing any file? Is there some developed solution(programming) to workaround that?

4 Replies 4

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @VictorRayan, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Before we continue, are you referring to this feature to import files from Google Drive to Dropbox?

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

VictorRayan
Explorer | Level 4

yes

Jay
Dropbox Staff

AS far as I'm aware, there isn't a data limit on the files that can be imported when using that tool. Are you getting any error messages when doing so?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

VictorRayan
Explorer | Level 4

I have a million of files to import from Google Drive, and that is not possible to select all them by folders and not putting them into some folder, cause there are a lot files shared by other users (whose I can see on Dropbox importing) and there are a lot of files scattered with no folder in the google drive. 
So on dropbox I would like to import from Google Drive via Files tab and select all them at once (ctrl + a doesnt work cause not all files are loaded). 

Need more support?