cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sync Dropbox to shopify

Sync Dropbox to Shopify

petradankova
New member | Level 2

Hello, we use the Dropbox for our training registration for our students on regular basic.

I wonder when I will link the Dropbox registration form into our Shopify platform we use, if the registration will be up to date. 

( As we do have the date at the end of registration updated every day through the dropbox link )

2 Replies 2

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for posting on our forum, @petradankova!

Just to have a clearer image of what you'd like to achieve, can you let me know what are the exact steps that you're following at the moment to link your Dropbox registration form into your Shopify platform? 

When saying Dropbox link, are you referring to a shared link perhaps that you're placing on your Shopify account? 

Ping me when you have more updates.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Wisewonders
New member | Level 2

Hey Guy's with all the recent AI has anyone found a way to integrate with Shopify and automatically upload your product pictures descriptions etc. This would be so useful. Thanks

Need more support?