cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how you can find anything and protect everything? Check it out here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pedal K24 doesn't work with Dropbox anymore

Pedal K24 doesn't work with Dropbox anymore

Maryse B
Explorer | Level 3

I use this pedal K24 for show different page since many years but But it doesn't want to work anymore, even though it works fine on my other applications. I bought a new pedal and it still doesn't work' so it's not the pedal that's the problem. Thanks for your help.

3 Replies 3

Mark
Super User II

We need some more info on how this related to Dropbox @Maryse B 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Maryse B
Explorer | Level 3

It's a Bluetooth instrument, a document page turner, which worked very well with the Dropbox application and my files in it. For a few months now, it no longer works on my Dropbox files, although it still works in my other applications. Has there been a settings change in Dropbox that could explain this, or do I need to change something in the Dropbox settings myself?

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Maryse B, thanks for reaching out to the Dropbox Community.

Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting Dropbox from this device, to see if that helps?

Also, since there's no official integration between Dropbox and this service, I would also recommend reaching out to the manufacturers of this device for more info.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
    Maryse B Explorer | Level 3
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?