cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving files from Brandfolder to Dropbox

Moving files from Brandfolder to Dropbox

CharSmiled
Explorer | Level 4

Has anyone ever moved a whole bunch of assets from Brandfolder to Dropbox?
What is the most efficient way to do this but organize and clean up files in the process?

2 Replies 2

AngeliqueL
Dropbox Designer

Hi @CharSmiled,

I'm on the product team at Dropbox and getting content into your Dropbox account is something we work on, and are interested in helping you with. I'd love to know a bit more about your use case, if you don't mind sharing!

In terms of how to do it:

• I found this Zapier integration that says it can connect Dropbox and Frontify. I don't know if it would work for a one time move/export but might be worth trying.
  • If there's a way to drag files from BrandAssets, you can drop up to 50 GB of files and folders right onto the homepage of Dropbox to upload—the whole content area becomes a drop zone.
  • In terms of organizing and cleaning up, you might want to check out our automations. You can create an automated folder that performs tasks like renaming, sorting, and transforming files when you add them to that folder. 

I hope some of that was helpful! 

Angelique

CharSmiled
Explorer | Level 4

Thanks @AngeliqueL!
We have a team of web designers, video editors, social media managers etc that will be using  of these files.  We have over 19,000 files of all sorts and an existing Dropbox account but just want to know best practices for a seamless process of combining and organizing all of these files that are living on Brandfolder over to Dropbox without causing confusion

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

CharSmiled Explorer | Level 4
    AngeliqueL Dropbox Designer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?