cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate files from Dropbox to SharePoint

Migrate files from Dropbox to SharePoint

j_4gtr_66
Explorer | Level 4

Hi all - I work at a Government agency, and despite us being a Microsoft shop, due to certain restrictions related to us being a Govt. agency, both Sharegate AND Migration Manager are NOT available for us to use for migrating Dropbox files to SharePoint (I spoke with Microsoft and they confirmed this, and advised to look for a 3rd party solution). Therefore, I'm hoping someone may have some positive experiences with a 3rd party solution to use for migrating 150GB of files from Dropbox to SharePoint. Thanks in advance!

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II

@j_4gtr_66 wrote:

I'm hoping someone may have some positive experiences with a 3rd party solution to use for migrating 150GB of files from Dropbox to SharePoint.

Have you looked at MultCloud?

j_4gtr_66
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Rich - I saw that when doing a search yesterday, along with CloudFuze and a host of others.  Hoping to get a few opinions from folks as to what they may know or have heard to be some of the best options.  I appreciate your reply! 

Jannali
New member | Level 2

Sure, there are a number of third-party migration tools that you can use to migrate files from Dropbox to SharePoint and the best for me Gs Richcopy 360 and AvePoint Cloud to Cloud Migration Tool , Google both 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jannali New member | Level 2
    j_4gtr_66 Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?