cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'd like to have the option to see multiple different Google calendars in Paper.

I'd like to have the option to see multiple different Google calendars in Paper.

livejamie
Explorer | Level 4

Hello, my Google Calendar has a couple of different feeds within it; when I connect it to Dropbox, it seems only to display meetings from the main one.

I have shared calendars with family/friends and ones from work, and all of them have events that I would like to be able to take notes on.

Most other productivity apps like this allow you to go into settings and turn the various calendars on and off.

It would be nice if Dropbox did the same.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @livejamie, I hope you're doing well!

That'd indeed be very helpful. 

We listen to your needs because it allows us to fully appreciate how Dropbox fits into and influences your daily routine, so I'll forward your feedback to the appropriate areas so we can continue to improve.

Your comments on Dropbox Paper have been quite helpful, and I will do everything I can to ensure that your voice is heard.

If you need anything else, let me know!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

baffomantis
Explorer | Level 4

I'd like this feature, too. How about a pithy AI-generated acknowledgement for me too? Then I'll go happily on my way.

Need more support?